You can apply for a student flat if you are:
- Taking a government-approved education
- An exchange-student
- Starting an internship that is a prerequisite for you to be admitted to a higher education
- Attending a language school and having a minimum of 16 lessons per week
- Available to work and complements your earlier education with a minimum of 20 hours of day-school per week
You must be between 18-30 years of age. In special cases we are able to grant dispensation
Moving in and moving out of a student flat
You are allowed to move in to a student flat 3 months before you start your education
You are allowed to stay in a student flat 3 months after your education has finished
Pets are only allowed in the following places:
Låsbygade 71 C-H
Låsbygade 44, 50 og 110
See further info on rules for pets under the various departments
Student flats, you can apply for
We have 1-room and 2-room flats that you can apply for.
You are allowed to live 2 persons per room; that means no more than 2 persons can live in a 1-room flat and no more than 4 persons can live in a 2-room flat.
Couples applying for 2-room flats will have first right to these flats.
Applicants with children can only apply for 2-room flats
Your application becomes active 6 weeks before the date you have chosen as “move in date”.
When your application is active you are able to receive offers for a flat from us.
Your application is automatically deleted if you:
- Do not respond to the offer within the deadline
- Have answered no to 3 different offers
- Have answered yes to a flat
You are allowed to have 1 application with us, multiple applications will be deleted
If you are applying with a co-applicant then as a minimum the main applicant must be a student taking an education